At 9:00am, the doors and gates will be closed and locked. If your child arrives after this time, they need to enter via the main entrance. At 9:15am, the registers are closed. If your child arrives at school after this time they will be noted as being late in the register. We understand that sometimes a late arrival can't be helped, and if children have a medical appointment, we ask that you let us know well in advance.
If your child arrives after 9:00am, we ask that they are accompanied by an adult (if possible), as they will need to be signed into school.
If you are taking your child out of school (for a reason that is not a medical appointment), an absence form needs to be filled in.
If your child is absent from school because of an illness, we ask that you phone the school office as early as possible on each day of illness.
Top tips for good attendance
- Establish a good morning routine;
- Book all appointments eg: dentist, opticians, in school holidays;
- Attend parents evenings to discuss your child’s progress;
- Don’t keep your child off school with minor ailments;
- Book your holiday in school holidays;
- Be honest about your situation and talk to us